- Looks fantastic, but has the practicality of a wagon.
- A lovely match of drivetrain and chassis resulting in great balance and control.
- Good inclusions like M-sport pack.
- Ride can be too firm for true comfort.
- No Apple CarPlay or Android Auto.
“The 2016 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe is a good'n, but the 430i GC could be the best of the bunch. At the launch we gave the 4 Series range an 8/10 rating. This variant, though, feels better than that score. As was the case with the 330i in that model range, the 430i feels like the pick of the pack for its line-up. There’s not a whole lot wrong with it, and potential purchasers would be well advised to put it on their shopping list.” says Matt of Car Advice. Andrew of Cars Guide -“The 430i Gran Coupe is the best kind of compromise: The stylish looks of a two-door coupe, but the space of a traditional four-door. The curb appeal of a sleek sports sedan, but the practicality of a wagon. Enough performance to break the speed limit, but without breaking the bank.”
The weekly repayments provided are for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation. This repayment DOES NOT include all potential fees and charges.