- Good power delivery, always feels ready to go.
- Precise, nimble and involving to drive.
- Cheap upgrade and backed by Ford's factory warranty.
- Outdated interior, needs digital speedo, auto dipping passenger side mirror.
- Doesn't feel any different to a standard Fiesta ST.
Daniel of The Motor Report talks about the upgrades of the 2016 Ford Fiesta ST. “IT'S ALL ABOUT PERFORMANCE, THE 2016 FORD FIESTA ST MOUNTUNE. That's why this already brilliant hot-hatchback gets a power upgrade first – up a beefy 24kW and 80Nm – and the infotainment and feature upgrade comes later.” Matt of Car Advice also said “It is, then, probably best to wait for that car – we certainly would be. And even then, if you decide to add the Mountune MP215 upgrade pack, you’d be looking at a sub-$30,000 hot-hatch before on-road costs are taken into consideration. And what an absolute bargain that car will be.”
The weekly repayments provided are for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation. This repayment DOES NOT include all potential fees and charges.