- Steers and handles better than before.
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto across the range.
- Rear camera on all pick-up bodies.
- Brake pedal feels spongy and lacks feedback.
- The so-called premium sound system could be better.
- The new tech is good but it needs more (radar cruise, for instance).
Here are some of the upgrades for the 2017 Holden Colorado according to Kez of The Motor Report, “Repositioned balance shafts and extra sound insulation help calm the engine, a new Centrifugal Pendulum Absorber quells vibrations fed through the torque converter of automatic models, and new body mounts provide a stiffer mounting system.
Under the bonnet the 2.8 litre turbo diesel engine produces the same 147kW of power and 500Nm of torque (440Nm for manual versions) as before, however the new engine meets Euro 5 emissions compliance…The end result is a new truck that’s vastly improved compared to the outgoing model”
The weekly repayments provided are for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation. This repayment DOES NOT include all potential fees and charges.