- Whisper quiet cabin with a sense of luxury.
- Easy to navigate menu-based multimedia controls.
- Beautifully refined diesel engine and automatic gearbox.
- The cost puts it beyond our reach.
- Gesture control works but isn't really needed.
Luxury at it's finest – that's the only thing to expect from the 730d BMW. Andrew of drive.com says “As you'd expect for a car costing north of $200k, designed primarily to showcase BMW's latest innovations and its take on the epitome of luxury, the 7-Series is a very nice place to sit – no matter whether you're driving or being driven.”
The weekly repayments provided are for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation. This repayment DOES NOT include all potential fees and charges.